Receive answers to your 2018 questions...
- What's the BIG THEME for 2018 and what can I do to align with it?
- How can I hang on to balance and optimism no matter what's happening in the world?
- What will Saturn in Capricorn, Uranus in Taurus and Chiron in Aries bring up for me?
- How can I take greater responsibility for myself this year?
- How can the Leo/Aquarius axis help me play and express more of my spirit while I'm working hard?
- What can I do and build this year that wasn't possible before the turmoil of recent years?
- What is 2018's year in numerology and why does this ask us to master the art of relationships?
- What does the intense astrological EARTH in 2018 mean for me?
- Why is 2018 prime for strengthening and building on the foundations of my life?
MEET YOUR ASTROLOGERS
FOR THE 2018 FORECAST MARATHON
Click on the Speaker's Picture to get Full Talk Details
Tashi Dos Santos
Tashi will discuss:
1. Key Predictions for 2018
2. The Spiritual Significance of December
3. The Birth, Life and Death Portal in Astrology
Born into a lineage of Mystics, Soothsayers, Astrologers and Healers, Tashi Dos Santos (TarotbyTashi) grew up infused with the wisdom of the Ancient Greek, Algarvian Gypsy and Iberian Traditions. Trained from a very young age in Astrology and Divination, Tashi has practiced these continuously throughout her life.
In 2010 at a Monlam ceremony in Bodhgaya, India, presided over by her lifelong teacher Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse Rinpoche, she had the confirmation that Astrology and Divination were indeed her life’s work. She has done this work professionally ever since! Tashi has exchanged with innumerable beings, from all around the world and from all walks of life, from business leaders to royalty, to exalted spiritual teachers.
Her offerings include various forms of Divination, Astrology, Mystical Tours, Divine and Sacred Feminine Workshops and the art of Sacred Scent making. In the process, she has embraced the Gypsy wanderer in herself, living as a citizen of a world without boundaries, always traveling and taking work with her wherever she goes. It is her heart's wish to continue to connect, to share her deep love of Astrology, Divination and respective gifts and to do her absolute best to serve beings and truth in its divinest of forms.
Tashi Dos Santos
The Brighter the Light, the Deeper the Darkness
Kaypacha will discuss:
1. The Summer Solstice and Cancer Full Moon oppose Saturn and square Chiron
2. These aspects indicate powerful external world events challenging us as individuals
3. Learn techniques to hold your center and balance your personal and professional lives.
4. How Chiron in Aries will help us heal and strengthen our inner core.
Kaypacha has more than 40 years of experience as an astrologer and spiritual practitioner. His approach to healing spirit, mind, and body through emotional release and Kundalini yoga utilizes astrology as a healing art. In addition to personal readings, he brings astrology to everyone through international lectures, experiential workshops, writing and teaching. He is the author of “The Pele Report”, a weekly astrological YouTube forecast and numerous magazine and online articles. Using yoga, meditation and nature for self-renewal and natural law as his guide, his work brings balance, love, and joy to others and the planet.
Remaining Centered Amidst Chaotic Change
Monique will discuss:
1. Closing karmic doors that created patterns of guilt and fear.
2. The Black Moon, the Diamond and creating new fundaments.
3. The authority of your Soul and broadening the platform of inner freedom.
Monique Leurink is one of the world’s first and most passionate teacher-trainer of Diamond Astrology, a new dimension in the current field of astrology. Monique has written several books and her experience covers more than 40 years. As a teacher -trainer she leads seminars, webinars and workshops worldwide. Monique’s expertise is fusing the Personality with the Essential Self, based on the individual Diamond Astrology chart. Part of her work is exploring the new field of Diamond Astrology and inventing methods to apply that practically in the chart. She shares the theory and online teachings of Diamond Astrology in a heart-opening way, and offers ground-breaking workshops into the awakening and processes of our Essential Self to liberate our tremendous Creative Force.
A Year of Saturnal Shifts, Restructuring & Breakthroughs
Christoper will discuss:
1. The solar eclipse in Aquarius and how it responds to last August's solar eclipse in Leo
2. Aquarius has two rulers - Saturn and Uranus. We will discuss how they are both in earth signs this year and what that means to our earth values.
3. Mars will be in Aquarius for most of the year. We will discuss that and its impact as it hits off the eclipse points.
Christopher Renstrom is the creator of Rulingplanets.com, a subscription-based interactive Astrology website adapted from his bestselling book Ruling Planets published by HarperCollins in 2002. Christopher also writes the daily horoscopes for The San Francisco Chronicle and SFGate.com. He created and wrote the horoscope column for ALLURE magazine from 1991 through 2009. Recently Renstrom was voted Best Astrologer by City Weekly’s Best of Utah 2012 and 2013. Now the exclusive astrologer for Patti Stanger (the Millionaire Matchmaker), Christopher regularly appears on radio, television, as well as lectures about the history of Astrology in America. He runs Ruling Planet workshops around the country.
You Say You Want a Revolution
Jessica will discuss:
1. Why the world is finally ready to receive your gifts, talents, skills, values
2. Why 2018 heralds feminine wisdom
3. The most important question you can ask this year
Jessica Shepherd is the author of Venus Signs: Discover Your Erotic Gifts and Secret Desires Through Astrology (Llewellyn, 2015), Karmic Dates and Momentary Mates: The Astrology of the Fifth House (Moonkissd Astrology, 2014) and A Love Alchemist’s Notebook: Magical Secrets For Drawing Your True Love Into Your Life (Llewellyn, 2010). She publishes essays on the lunations and other astrological topics that interest her at her website www.moonkissd.com. You can also reach Jessica at [email protected]
Choose Love, Not Fear
Carol will discuss:
1. The Moon in Cancer being tender, protective, and delicate, meeting Mars/Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn, the father's sign...
2. What are the consequences of these encounters for the children? For one's inner child?
3. How is domesticity and the values of home and hearth affected by cultural norms of accomplishment and productivity?
Carol Ferris is a full-time consulting astrologer in Portland, Oregon. Her interest in Classical Chinese Medicine (CCM) philosophy led to a Masters Thesis from Marylhurst University in 2013. Titled "The Sky's Body: Constellations and Medicine," it compares western and eastern concepts of time and the body. Carol tutors individuals and classes in her home; has taught and lectured at Portland’s National College of Natural Medicine and Oregon College of Oriental Medicine; has presented at academic conferences, including at the Oriental Institute of Oxford, England; and recently presented to the San Francisco Astrological Society.
Mothers in Patriarchy
You will learn about...
- Saturn and Uranus exiting the Fires for meetings in elemental Earth, while the Mercury Synodic Cycles head in the opposite Direction.
- What this meta-retrograde by the One closest to Sun has to say about the year to come.
- The cryptic code of Hermes' Emerald Tablet.
As a certifiable StarryTeller, Gemini Brett devotes his now as a living vow to the Marriage of Heaven and Earth. He began his formal study with the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School, but has since synthesized his own terrestrially-tuned celestial stew by integrating ingredients from many ancient and modern paradigms. Brett's principle intention is to retrieve the Star Songs heard in times before the written word. He transmits the mysteries he finds in sacred sites and living sky through a system of embodied exercise he calls Earthstrology and through the sacred sciences of the Quadrivium: Geometry, Musical Harmony, Astronomy, and Number in Nature. Gemini Brett is best known throughout cosmic circles as an astronomy-for-astrology expert and mystic mythologist, but the truth you'll find when you get to know this fiery Scorpio is that his techniques are designed to water the heart through re-membering Signs of the Messenger's Mind.
The Subtle and the Gross - Mercury's 2018 Fire Dance
In this session, you'll discover how to...
1. Effectively use the energies of the major 2018 transits;
2. Recognize & Re-establish deep value in each moment and experience;
3. Re-align with your destiny - congruently express your soul mission and purpose.
Divina is a spiritual facilitator and relationship coach. She works with her clients to understand the mechanics of their internal dynamics, and to create pathways of conscious, loving connection between couples, co-workers, and family members. She owned and operated a real estate and property management company for 18 years, while simultaneously pursuing her healing, metaphysical studies and coaching and consulting practices. Now she works full-time with individuals, couples, and families to assist them in understanding, empowering, and re-birthing relationships. She works with family lineage, with archetypes, and with personal and group ceremony, to support her clients in living from a place where they are congruently expressing in a full, open, transparent, and empowered state.
Divina del Sol
Coming Home: Redeeming Our Queendom
A.T. (Tad) Mann
Tad will discuss how to:
1. Birth yourself into the new astrological year in Aries.
2. The time for action.
3. Your Ascendant is your Birth
A.T. Mann (Tad) is an inventive and original astrologer, author of 15 books on astrology, tarot, and the sacred arts. His Life Time Astrology is a system based on Gurdjieff that utilizes a time scale of dates from conception to birth through life to old age. It uses logarithmic time, reflecting our psychological development through time and is extremely accurate, so it included in most major astrology computer programs. His books include: The Round Art; The Divine Plot: Astrology and Reincarnation; A New Vision of Astrology; The Mandala Astrological Tarot; and Sacred Sexuality. Tad lectures and teaches internationally.
AT 'Tad' Mann
Conception + Gestation + Childbirth = Creativity
In this session, you will learn...
1. To be in flow with the new Venus cycle.
2. How to discover your own Venus Star Point and how it fits into this Venus cycle.
3. How to align and maintain balance: between the female/male energy in your life.
4. The beauty of Venus and the Venus Star's feeding principle.
5. How to know when it's time to begin and time to end. Endings are just as important as beginnings.
6. Rituals and practices inherent in the current Venus retrograde cycle.
Arielle Guttman has dedicated the better part of her life to the practice, research and teaching of astrology. Her books on the subject are well known in the field. Her latest work involving the Venus Star Points is an original, break-through idea that is enjoying a widespread audience. Arielle has a world-wide clientele and is currently spending time between North America and Europe conducting tours and workshops.
Recovering Buried Treasures
Stephanie Gailing, M.S.
Stephanie will discuss...
1. How Jupiter in Scorpio provides us with an opportunity for deep healing, both individually and collectively.
2. What Jupiter in Scorpio aligning with Neptune in Pisces may portend.
3. How to understand what Jupiter in Scorpio may inspire for you personally, based on your astrology chart.
4. Key dates to consider.
As a wellness astrologer, Stephanie Gailing weaves together astrological insights, compassion-based coaching, dreamwork, and flower essence therapy. Author of Planetary Apothecary: An Astrological Approach to Health and Wellness, Stephanie counsels clients, teaches workshops, and writes about holistic well-being. She writes astrology columns for AstroStyle and The Fold, and her work has been featured in The Mountain Astrologer, MindBodyGreen, Refinery 29, Seattle Magazine, and other outlets. Stephanie has studied astrology with a wide range of teachers over the last 20+ years, and earned her Advanced Diploma in Coaching from New York University and her M.S. in Nutrition from Bastyr University.
Jupiter in Scorpio: Diving into the Depth of Healing
In this session, you will learn about...
- Embracing your ambition and making your vision a reality.
- Entering into a new realm of freedom.
- Innovation, ambition and freedom, through Venus + Jupiter Conjunct with a trine and Mars in Dignity.
Jennifer is a Certified Integrative Health Coach, and a Registered Yoga Teacher who blends her expertise in astrology, positive psychology, and women's health to coach high achieving female entrepreneurs reaching their next level of success. Her unique philosophy—rooted in what she has coined Lunar Logic—integrates the deep wisdom of both science, spirituality, and the cycles of the moon to help women build a foundation of resilience, step into their authentic selves, and stay faithful to their dreams. Her motto is: “Success isn’t a race, it’s a rhythm.” Jenn is also a resident expert in astrology for Well + Good and Kate Northrup’s Origin platform. She also writes for The Numinous, and is a sought after speaker.
Passion and Power in 2019
Anne Ortelee became a full time astrologer in September 2001 after a successful 25 year business career in Information Technology. Her internet Weekly Weather column has thousands of readers in 105 countries. Anne hosts 3 weekly podcasts featuring astrology. With detailed and helpful information packed presentations, Anne’s lectured at local, regional and major astrology conferences. Currently the Treasurer of OPA, her other astrology volunteer activities include: Associate for NYC NCGR Chapter since May 1995, Recording Secretary for NCGR Uranian SIG for 7 years and co-hosting a free weekly drop-in Astrology discussion group at a local bookstore since January 2006. She’s also Secretary of the CG Jung Foundation in NYC. Anne is certified as an ISAR-CAP, PMAFA, and NCGR-PAA Level 3.
GROW, baby, GROW!